Two Models of the Human Mind

Books, websites, media presentations that clarify or are relevant to Humanian values
ArlissWhiteside

Two Models of the Human Mind

Post by ArlissWhiteside »

The first attached document defines two models of the human mind, modeled to support better understanding of human behavior. The first model describes how human actions are decided and evaluated using the current beliefs of the person. These current beliefs represent much of the information stored in a person’s memory. The second model describes how the beliefs of a person are updated using experience and interactive communication with other persons. These models are largely based on my understanding of two similar models described in the Humanianity writings of William V. Van Fleet, M.D.

The second attached document explores how human behavior might be improved based upon the models of human behavior in my document: Two Models of Human Behavior. Those models indicate that if the beliefs determining behavior can be improved, then the behavior would be improved.

Both documents are in the old Microsoft Word format, with the format extension .doc. If you cannot open that format, please email me and I can send you theses documents in the .rtf format.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.